- Access the Administration workspace in the SCCM Admin Console.
- Expand Site Configuration.
- Right click on Sites and select Hierarchy Settings.
- In the Hierarchy Settings Properties dialogue ensure the General tab is selected and select Consent to use Pre-Release features radio-button.
- Click OK.
- Still in the Administration workspace expand Updates and Servicing and select Features.
- In the details pane select the required pre-release feature, right-click and select Turn on.
- Acknowledge the warning message by clicking Yes.
The above is based on SCCM CB 1706.